Lagniappe Productions is a growing production company and therefore consistently evolving both administratively as well as in our production needs. Please see below for any current work or internship opportunities.
Corporate Entertainment Manager
Lagniappe Production is a professional western themed production company looking for a qualified Corporate Entertainment Manager to join our team. The full-time employee hired for this position would be working for an industry leading company deemed “Best Entertainment in Texas” by Texas Meetings + Events Magazine. Essential skills to this position include excellent communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, and a strong interest in live entertainment event planning. Position is Full-Time Employment, Tuesday-Saturday with Health Benefits and Paid Time Off.
To apply please submit resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com.
Start Date: Position available for immediate hiring
Application Deadline: Friday, November 15, 2019
• Expert on all entertainment options offered including but not limited to: Old West Photos, Comedy Gunfight Shows, Mechanical Bull, Tumbleweed Crossing Wild West Stunt Show, etc.
• Work closely with client/customer to establish best entertainment options for each various event
• Create client/customer quotes and contracts
• Cultivate and participate in sales meetings with various venues, party planners, and DMCs across the metroplex
• Represent the company at Trade Shows
• Respond to online information requests
• Plan and finalize event details with customer/client such as event parking, actor arrival/performance times, exact location of event, etc.
• Send detailed event confirmation emails to contracted performers
• Maintain ordering and re-stocking of office supplies
• Assist with box office sales for Texas Star Dinner Theater
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
• Age 21 or older
• On-site experience with Hospitality and/or Special Events
• Must possess valid driver’s license and own vehicle
• Regular office hours are Tuesday-Saturday
• Above average customer service and communication skills
• Strong computer skills. Regular use of Microsoft Outlook, Publisher, Trello
• Ability to work independently