Lagniappe Productions is a growing production company and therefore consistently evolving both administratively as well as in our production needs. Please see below for any current work or internship opportunities.
Assistant House Manager
We are seeking an Assistant House Manager for the Texas Star Dinner Theater located in downtown Grapevine. Position is Part-Time/PRN Contract Labor.
Training Start Date: March 20, 2020 Pay: Contract Labor – $160/show
• Works a minimum of two show nights a month with potential for more
• Move tables to assigned configuration and prepare theater for audience
• House Management onsite during murder mystery productions – Primary point of contact for all catering/guest/actor questions or issues while house managing.
• Responsible for picking up required paperwork from office in Keller on show days
• Navigates e-commerce website to locate ticket orders
• On-site Merchandise and Ticket sales
• Opens and closes the theater
• Prefer Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree with Management Experience
• Theater/Front of House/Stage Management and/or Restaurant management experience a plus
• Age 21 or older
• Must possess valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Ability to work Friday and Saturday evenings and occasional weekday evening hours
• Strong customer service skills
• Quick-thinking problem-solving skills
• Average computer skills (email/office programs/website navigation)
• Ability to interpret basic table floor plans and seating charts
• Ability to perform the essential job functions requires certain physical standards to include lifting up to 50 lbs, pushing/pulling 50 lbs+ tables, reaching, bending, etc.
• Monitor the appearance of the theater, theater property, and theater staff
• Ability to work independently