Lagniappe Productions is a growing production company and therefore consistently evolving both administratively as well as in our production needs. Please see below for any current work or internship opportunities.
We are seeking a Theater Manager for the Texas Star Dinner Theater located in downtown Grapevine. Position is Full-Time Employment, Tuesday-Saturday with Health Benefits and Paid Time Off.
Start Date: Position available for immediate hiring
Please submit resume and references to email@example.com.
• Daily operation of ticket sales via phone and online
• Daily meal counts to caterer
• Create floor plan and check in/catering paperwork for show nights
• House Management onsite during murder mystery productions with guests, actors and caterer
• Aid clients/customers with private murder mystery show quotes/contracts at the Texas Star Dinner Theater and various off-site locations
• Manage operations of e-commerce website
• Maintain ordering and re-stocking of supplies and merchandise
• Data entry of guest comment cards
• Prepare monthly statements from comment cards to review statistics of ratings
• General upkeep to theater such as scheduling lawn care, A/C maintenance, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree or High School Graduate with Management Experience
• Age 21 or older
• Must possess valid driver’s license and own vehicle
• Regular office hours are Tuesday-Saturday and requires the ability to work majority of Friday and Saturday evenings and occasional weekday evening hours
• Work hours are typically split three days a week at the office located in Keller and two days a week at the theater in Grapevine
• Above average customer service skills
• Quick thinking problem solving skills
• Ability to perform the essential job functions requires certain physical standards to include lifting up to 50 lbs, pushing/pulling 50 lbs+ tables, reaching, bending, etc.
• Monitor the appearance of the theater, theater property, and theater staff
• Strong computer skills. Software regularly used include Microsoft Excel, Perfect Table Plan, and E-Commerce webstore
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to multi-task and maintain accurate details for hundreds of ticket sales and multiple private show contracts
Based upon an individual’s experience and qualifications, the starting pay will be between $36,000-$40,000/year.